Google Web Fonts are the biggest fonts resource we have.It is not possible to work with such a few web fonts,that are been used a lot of times and yes we al need to excess these fonts.
This tutorial will help Blogger users to work with Google fonts and increase their style by adding more web-fonts.The most important line you must know that,the more Google fonts you will add,the more loading time will be consumed.Sometimes it is too much less,but be aware of using these fonts.
Do you know how to install them?
- Go to google.com/fonts
- Choose a font from a huge directory
- Then click on this icon
- Then,choose the styles you want,these are font weights which are from 300 to 700 but mostly there are some styles available.
- But make sure the more styles you will pick,the more loading time will be consumed.
- Then below that leave "Choose the character sets you want".
|Leave this step|
- After that,below that you will find a line like this
<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Londrina+Shadow' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>
- Just add / (slash) in the line like I've done below.
<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Londrina+Shadow' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'/>
- I've highlighted where to use slash,just after putting slash copy the whole line and paste just after <head>
- Then again switch to Google Font page and below that you will find the font family code that you can use in CSS.
- Like I've given a example below
font-family: 'Londrina Shadow', cursive;